Terms and Conditions
The beneficiary declares that he has validated the characteristics of the site (covered, closed, outdoor, etc.) and that he acknowledges that it suits him perfectly.
Article 1 – Designation of the site made available to the beneficiary
This contract concerns a parking space located in MESSANGES, with a total area ranging from about 18m² for a parking space less than 6m long, up to about 24m² for a parking space over 6m long.
Article 2 – Use of the site made available
The beneficiary will occupy the site for the purpose of parking his caravan, camper van, car, boat or other type of vehicle.
If necessary, the owner may, with the beneficiary's agreement, move the vehicle to another location located within the premises of the establishments belonging to him and whose characteristics will be validated by the beneficiary.
Article 3 – Start and end of the contract
The site is made available to the beneficiary from the date of arrival until the date of departure, which is tacitly non-renewable.
At the expiry of the said contract, the beneficiary must vacate the parking space within one month or take out a new contract.
Article 4 – Obligations of the owner
The owner’s liability is insured by Assurance ENTORIA – 53 Rue Desbiey – 33120 Arcachon, FRANCE, tel: +33 (0)5 56 54 68 58 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
The owner is required to make the parking space available to the beneficiary on the date agreed on the contract.
It must also allow the beneficiary to enjoy the said site peacefully.
Article 5 – Obligations of the beneficiary
The beneficiary commits to:
- Pay the amount due under this contract, i.e. the total amount in euros including tax, to be paid in full at the signing of the contract;
- Provide the lessor with a certificate certifying that he has taken out insurance to cover any damage and in particular the risks of fire, explosion, storm, hail, snow, theft, water damage, broken glass;
- Notify the owner of any exit and re-entry of the vehicle at least 8 days in advance in writing.
It is specified that this contract will be terminated automatically if any sum is not paid on its due date or if a cheque issued by the beneficiary is not honoured by his bank. The owner reserves the right to take any legal or extra-judicial action to stop the occupation without right or title of the rented site.
In the event of non-release of the garage space at the end of this contract:
For any period exceeded from 1 to 7 days, the lessee will not be liable for any compensation,
For any period exceeded from 8 to 30 days, the lessee must pay the following fixed compensation:
- €25 incl tax for exceeding one month for a contract regarding outdoor parking.
- €50 incl tax for exceeding one month for a contract regarding covered parking.
Article 6 – Litigation
Any dispute relating to the execution of this contract will be submitted in the absence of amicable agreement to the courts on which the registered office of the owner depends.
Article 7 – Other services provided by the owner
The owner agrees to provide the beneficiary with the following services:
- Presence of video surveillance cameras at the entrance to the parking facility
- Reception service in July/August from 10 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. and from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Secretarial service from Monday to Friday at the Agence RESASOL from 1/10 to 31/3
- Transport of equipment on written request, only between the establishments belonging to the SAS Pey de l'Ancre and the campsites of Le Vieux Port, Lou Pignada, Domaine de la Marina in Messanges and vice versa, service invoiced under a flat rate of €60 incl tax per trip.
Article 8 – Rules of procedure
An inventory at the entrance & exit of the vehicle are carried out with a representative of the owner before each movement, photos and signatures in support.
Any movement of the vehicle is done in the mandatory presence of the owner's representative.
Prohibition on movement of vehicles in the establishment unaccompanied by a representative of the owner.
Article 9 – Consumer mediation
In accordance with Article L.612-1 of the French Consumer Code, the consumer may, within one year of the date of a written complaint and subject to Article L.152-2 of the French Consumer Code, file a request for amicable settlement by mediation with SAS Médiation Solution: 222 Chemin de la Bergerie, 01800 Saint Jean de Niost, FRANCE.